Description of Zylkene
Stress-related problems are common in dogs and cats, and a leading cause for in-clinic consultations. Stress affects pets:
• directly, through the behaviour problems it creates;
• indirectly, through the physical conditions it can create or worsen.
• Zylkene® decreases the signs of stress, including those associated with chronic stress and fear of noises (fireworks, thunderstorms, etc.).
• Zylkene® helps reduce stress reactions in situations that require increased adaptation (travel, moving, adoption, grooming, meeting new people, etc.).
• Zylkene® increases pets’ receptivity to behaviour-modification training.
Ingredients in Zylkene®
Directions for Use of Zylkene®
Zylkene® capsules can be administered orally as a single dose, whole or opened (mix the powder with food or with a treat). Use as recommended by your veterinarian.
Short-term use: Use Zylkene® for 1–2 days before a planned event or change in environment. Some animals may need earlier administration (5–7 days).