Description of Folltropin-V
Folltropin-V is a purified follitropin extract obtained from carefully selected porcine pituitary glands. Each 20 mL vial contains FSH equivalent to 400 mg NIH-FSH-P1.*
• Folltropin-V is the only follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) approved in Canada for veterinary use.
• Worldwide renown and proven efficacy
• Folltropin-V is used in cows to induce superovulation.
• Convenient 20 mL size
• Approved for IM injection in cattle
• Store at room temperature (freeze dried powder form) once it has been reconstituted; do not refrigerate (2 °C–7 °C) for more than 5 days.
•Zero milk withholding
Ingredients in Folltropin-V
Folltropin-V is a purified follitropin extract obtained from carefully selected porcine pituitary glands. It is lyophilized to maintain potency under normal storage conditions.
Each 20 mL vial of Folltropin-V contains FSH equivalent to 400 mg NIH-FSH-P1.* When reconstituted according to label directions the final solution contains 20 mg/mL. Folltropin-V Diluent is a 20 mL vial of Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride Injection USP.
Directions for Use of Folltropin-V
Prescription drug. Use as directed by a veterinarian.