Disvap Spray - Description
Disvap® Spray is a product for the controls flies (horn, face, stable and house flies), gnats and mosquitoes.
Disvap® Spray has an immediate killing action.
Disvap® Spray is ideal for reducing stress and the spread of disease amongst livestock and making farm buildings infestation-free.
Disvap Spray - Features and benefits
• Quick action kill for insects
• Can be used with lactating and non-lactating dairy cows
Disvap Spray - Directions for use
- Kills flying insects in milking parlors, milkhouses and barns.
- Direct spray upwards to all parts of the room especially windows and other light sources.
- Apply at a rate of 1 to 2 seconds per 30 m3. Remove all animals from barn before using as a space spray.
- For best results, close all doors and windows during treatment.
- Ventilate treated areas thoroughly for at least 30 minutes before animal re-entry.
- Spray only when temperature is under 32°C.
- To treat beef and dairy cattle against attack of house flies, stable flies, and gnats.
- Spray animals once daily with a fine mist.
- Spray should be enough to wet ends of the hair only; do not wet the hair or skin.
- Take care not to spray in animal’s eyes.
- Treat dairy cattle at least 20 minutes before milking.
- Wash udders before milking.