ALWAYS READY WHEN YOU ARE.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
Ceftiocyl is a ready-to-use injectable version of the antimicrobial ceftiofur.
Make your life easier with Ceftiocyl.
- Easy to handle – no mixing powder with water
- Easy to store – no refrigeration
- Easy to inject – smooth injectable formulation
- Easy to use – no milk withholding
- Proven efficacy against – BRD, foot rot, and acute post-partum metritis
Ask your veterinarian if Ceftiocyl is indicated for your herd.
Description of Ceftiocyl
. Zero milk withholding
. CQM compliant
. Two sizes: 100ml and 250ml
. Room temperature storage
. Licensed for IM or SC use
. No reconstitution required
. Ease of injection
Ingredients of Ceftiocyl
Each mL of Ceftiocyl contains 50 mg ceftiofur (as ceftiofur HCl).
Directions for Use of Ceftiocyl
Administer by IM or SC injection. For bovine respiratory disease and acute bovine interdigital necrobacillosis, administer at a dosage of 1.0mg ceftiofur per kg body weight (1 mL per 50 kg body weight). Treatment should be repeated every 24 hours for a total of 3 treatments.