Biofoam - Description
Biofoam® is an acidic foaming detergent with superior descaling properties ideal for the removal of soiling in hatcheries and food processing plants where humidity can cause soil and scale build-up. It will also help to eliminate stubborn staining and soiling on factory floors and floor slats used in livestock housing and farm buildings.
Biofoam - Features and Benefits
• Excellent cleaning and degreasing properties
• Superior foaming properties
• Can be used as a foam or a spray
• May be used through pressure washers or spraying equipment
• Suitable for use on all hatchery, food processing and farm building surfaces
• Non staining
• Non tainting
• Phosphate and nonylphenol-free
• Non corrosive acid package: no muriatic or suphuric acids
Biofoam - Directions for use
In normal use Biofoam® should be used at a dilution rate of between 0.5% - 5% dependant on soiling and scaling levels. In situations where there are thick build-ups of scaling and soil it may be necessary to use Biofoam® at a higher concentration rate of up to 10%.
- Apply at a rate of 500 mL per m2 with either a knapsack sprayer or pressure washer.
- Allow a contact time of 15 minutes prior to rinsing all surfaces thoroughly with water at high pressure.
- Apply at a rate of 250 mL per m2 with a pressure washer set on a low pressure setting.
- Allow a contact time of 15 minutes prior to rinsing all surfaces thoroughly with water at high pressure