The Vetoquinol Biosecurity Program, a safe and reliable service for your livestock’s well-being.
Vetoquinol is a recognized biosecurity leader in Canada, offering effective service with qualified people who can advise you and set up a disinfection protocol that is adapted to your situation.
The principles behind our Biosecurity Program
Vetoquinol would like to introduce its Animal Health Biosecurity Program. The biosecurity program’s effectiveness is based first and foremost on following a precise protocol and selecting proven, reliable products. The choice must ensure the safety of your operations. The Biosecurity Program is made up of two parts: 1) terminal disinfection applied after animals leave and 2) ongoing protection to protect all types of livestock production.
Components of a Biosecurity Program:
• Developing a specific plan
• Establishing control measures
• Monitoring and adjusting measures
• Using cleaning and disinfection products with recognized efficacy
• Periodically re-evaluating the program
The benefits of our Biosecurity Program
Implementing our Biosecurity Program is a critical component for your livestock production to operate well. Its benefits include:
• Preventing contaminants in the herd • Keeping microbial build-up to a minimum • Preventing disease or controlling its progression • Improving the profitability and performance of your business
A team at your service
Our biosecurity specialists are at your service to support your biosecurity program’s effectiveness, by helping you follow the prescribed protocol and choosing appropriate products. They offer you customized solutions that meet your specific needs to guarantee the safety of your operation.
For further information, contact your Vetoquinol biosecurity specialist or territory manager.